Monday, June 24, 2013

Thinking Woman's Crumpet

I have quite a thing for Russell Brand. In this interview he puts three morning TV presenters in their place, firmly and masterfully. Ooh. La. La.



Also, I'm getting really excited about Before Midnight - I love Julie Delpy. I'm thinking Keith and I might have to have a couple of catch-up date nights revisiting the last two films in anticipation.  Ethan Hawke did a great AMA on Reddit recently. He's a thoughtful man.

Finally, a Tim Minchin interview on The Nerdist podcast. I love this guy, composer of the most unromantic love song ever.






2 comments:

  1. Now listen here woman, I have a rare and precious 90 minute window every day when Francesca is asleep to do some work, possibly some yoga, organise dinner and get around to making beds. I can't be meandering all over the internet watching hilarious un-love songs and fascinating interviews and podcasts and so forth. But oh that is definitely what I would rather be doing. (Made beds are highly over-rated anyway; we're just going to mess them up again tonight . . .)
    So thank you! I think you're special, but you fall within a bell curve ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those interviewers! Do you think they understood anything he said? How insulting for him to have to be interviewed by such idiots. He is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.