Thursday, June 27, 2013

Farewell, Google Reader

Google Reader ends on Monday. Nada, adios, no more. If you are feeling sennimennal, you may enjoy this lovely piece, where a writer examines his life through the feeds he no longer needs. And if you would like to follow my blog on Bloglovin, you can click on the little widget to the right.

I'm in bed willing the sticky-outy bit on my spine to retreat back into its correct place on my anatomy so I can go ahead with my afternoon plans, which include the long, long overdue taming of my witchy locks at the hairdresser.

Please, baby George,  stay asleep for another hour.

Please, spine, behave.

Please, Australia, get your political shit together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.