Friday, February 8, 2013

Alec Baldwin interviews Lena Dunham? Yes Please.

Did you know that sexy old bastard Alec Baldwin had his own podcast? No matter what he is saying - serious question, ad promo for his ;lawyer sponsors - he always sound as if he is about to crack up laughing at the ridiculousness of life.  This is of my favourite character traits in people, I think.

Last week Alec interviewed the smart and unexpected Lena Dunham, Gen X auteur and it-girl.  She is adorable and it's a good listen. While they discuss monogamy, Alec says 'Listen, I'm happy to eat at the same restaurant every night. I just want the hostess to wear different outfits. '

Life: it's been busy! This weekend: soccer, cabaret date-night, pasta-making, lotsa jobs around the house.

Have a good one. x

ps- Alec is also very funny in this episode of  Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee with Jerry Seinfeld.

3 comments:

  1. What a find - absolute gold. And there goes my Sunday afternoon . . . ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.