Sunday, January 6, 2013

Unexpected Public Funkiness

I've been out of action for a couple of days with a mechanical failure. Spine re-aligned now, fingers crossed. Back into domestic action tomorrow. (And once again enormously grateful to Mum and Keith, generous and kind beyond measure.) Maybe I love these dancing videos so much because I am feeling so creaky? Also, people who insert unexpected joyful art into public life make my heart sing. These two girls have the greatest dance moves. Love them! Love love love.





1 comment:

  1. oh rach i love this! i reckon we could certainly do the dance of the 2nd lady in the laundromat where she gets in the laundry trolley n spins around like a willy willy...i declare this yr the 'Year of Coledale Public Funkiness'...lets get busy rach...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.