Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mint-Crusted Lamp Chops


They are nay fancy. But they be delicious. And when you find organic lamb chops on special, you should go for it, because those babies will eat a chunk out for your food budget unless they are half-price. Also, you should feed them only to the adults in the family, and act like you are doing the kids a big favour by serving them baked beans that night.

You can fill in your Mother Of The Year application later.

Find a little jar of mint jelly lurking at the back of the fridge. Mix a couple of big spoonfuls up with about half a cup of breadcrumbs or panko, and lots of salt and pepper. Bake them for half an hour at 180.

Oh yes.

Yes.

2 comments:

  1. LAMB LOLLIPOPS. Nothing better (though I think mum ascribed to the same practice- I think I was about 16 when I had my first one). When the mint jelly's all gone, find they're also quite festive with pesto. Yes the cheese and lamb fat is all a bit much, but every now and again it's worth gilding a lily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They be on the Barra dining table tonight. Thanks chick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.