Friday, November 4, 2011

Studio Bambini

Thanks all for the supportive commentary through that recent battle with Plague. We are all feeling so much better. (Although this morning Ted did ask me how old I was, and when I said 'Guess', he offered 'A thousand?')

I tried to capture a photo of all three kids yesterday. It is impossible to get one shot where one of them does not look odd, except for George, who maintained a deranged, unblinking expression almost the entire time.

Check it.

Teddy is gormless. Preparing for a future of asking the magistrate 'Who's paying for my bus ticket today?'

Ted and Ivy both smiling. But why shut the baby down?

Teddy's 'photo face' is not as appealing as he thinks it is.

Here Ivy looks haughty and Ted looks constipated.

And here, only George would open her eyes.

Photos with three kids. Any tips?

An important note - the world map cushion the kids are sitting on is made by the brilliant Cath from Chunky Chooky. It was Ivy's 5th birthday present, an object of absolute beauty. You can buy it here.

9 comments:

  1. A decent photo of three kids.....photoshop perhaps?

    Ted is looking lanky all of a sudden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No tips from me, I'm afraid. I don't think I've ever achieved a marvellous photo of my kids ... and there are only two of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photoshop works wonders. It also saves money and time in the shopping centre queue by popping Santa in a picture at the right time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rach, I have just been sitting here cacking myself at these photos. They are GOLD in their own way. Seriously, you're making my belly shake with the laughter. Your captions are amazeballs. SO funny and clever.

    BTW - you make gorgeous babies. Look at the three of them would you???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Lexi. I love that the photos are so funny with so many silly faces! Its great. they are all beautiful. Thanks for the plug. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cue the enormous belly laughs from London. My favourite is the haughty and constipated. And George's expression in that most of all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with all the lovely ladies previous.
    The photos are all ace & the captions acer.
    I'm having an extraordinarily average day but your blog always makes me smile & SNORT out loud in public. Awesome!
    Thankyou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Rach, I'm so sorry to hear you guys have been having a rough trot lately. Hope you're all one the way to a sickness, fever, tick, vomit free time. xx

    PS. your kids get cuter and cuter and cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're not having any luck here either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.