Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gorgeous George

Still in lockdown over here at Ranch Mogantosh. I'm feeling a slow returning to myself , in body and in spirit, while Keith is doing a great job running the home show; washing, cooking and entertaining the smallies. Georgette and I are in the baby cave, establishing a good breastfeeding rhythm, sleeping and getting to know each other. I've hardly seen or spoken to anybody. I just feel immrsed in the family at the minute, and this babymoon won't last forever.
Some more pics from the hospital to share here though.



















If you're live in or near Sydney and are looking for a portrait photographer to shoot candid footage of your family, or to capture a special occasion, I can't recommend Shirin Town highly enough. If you say that Georgette sent you, she will even spot you a 20% discount on her rates, because she's a blogger-lover.

15 comments:

  1. A very big congratulations to you and your gorgeous family.

    Such happiness.

    Blessings to you and your little Georgette in this very special time.

    Jill
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby cave is a much mis understood concept.

    Happy camping jn the cave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, congratulations!!!
    And thanks for sharing more pictures - they (and your whole family) are lovely!

    Enjoy the intense family time, cavewoman....

    Fine

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only we could all have professional photographers to make the morning afters look as gorgeous as they felt.
    Enjoy your special first month. I consider newborns to be actual angels-- spirit unaccustomed to flesh. Magic, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous pics. That bubba is mighty gorgeous. I had my two at RPA in Sydney and I swear we had that exact same hospital chair in our room - I suppose they're standard issue for hospitals everywhere...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness. She is lovely, the photos are just magnificent, and I can't say how happy I am for you and your gorgeous brood. Take care of you, Rachael, and feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're all GORGEOUS (and you smell delicious).

    That photo of Ivy kissing Georgette shot little darts of gorgeous into my eyes and I died of gorgeous poisoning. GORGEOUS. POISONING.

    Ooer. I sound a bit mental.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh sweet babymoon bliss. I was there a little while ago Rach and my goodness, I can't imagine doing those first few weeks any differently. You deserve it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous George indeed! And Gorgeous Family. Gorgeous all round.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have newborn baby envy. She is gorgeous. You are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Georgette's a PEACH! Well done Rach and Keith. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful Rach. Enjoy that baby cave - best place in the world to be, ever. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I'm shedding a little tear because your family is so beautiful! Enjoy that baby cave and good luck establishing happy breastfeeding. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!! I loved looking through your beautiful photo's, such a special time for you all. And now you are five, wow! Little Georgette is divine, hope you are enjoying these early days, they are so precious. Much love xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.