Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Other People Have Smart Thinkings

Firstly, thanks to everybody for your blessings on our Plum announcement. I am touched and grateful for your support. It's been quiet around here because I'm still feeling pretty craptacular. Mornings of late I've been hurling in the shower, and generally, all I want to do is lie in bed and read books, lie in the bath and dream about interior decorating, or lie on the couch and watch bad TV.

Hoping to be injected with some energy soon.

In the meantime, I thought I'd link to some bloggers who have been writing thoughtful and interesting stuff while I've been growing tiny toes and eyelashes and watching My Restaurant Rules ( a lame-ass substitute for Masterchef addicts.)

Insightful Tasmanian mum Veronica from Sleepless Nights on Internet privacy (I've been thinking a lot about this.)

Glam and adorable Tori from food blog Eat Tori with the first in her Oscar Food series for the Huffington Post

Sweet smart Min from Lost in Bellambo's on the 'Cinderella Ate My Daughter' syndrome

The very funny Maxabella Loves on getting 3 kids out of the house for school (I'm taking mental notes.)

Happy weekend, my buddies.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling much better real soon... and CONGRATULATIONS on such exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sickness is the pits, I hope you're energetic and stuff soon.

    Thanks for the link, I'm glad you liked the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the linky... I am chuffed to be called the'very funny' one. That's all I've ever wanted in life so I'm done now.

    Congratulations on your news! I haven't been over here for a little while so I missed the great announcement. Well done to you!

    Does it freak you out that there are little eyelashes and fingernails inside your belly? That used to do my head in a bit. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw. Thank you! Thinking of you, shower hurling and all. Hoping it will pass soon. Is Ivy getting good at make believing she's a nurse? Or that she's a concierge in a 5 star resort to bring you everything you could possibly need? Hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for surviving each and every day with all that going on AND two little ones. Congratulations to you all.

    Hey - that link to Internet Privacy sounds interesting, but you, um, linked it to the wrong spot...?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.