Saturday, November 27, 2010

Naughty Buttons. You Is Driving Me Mental.

The end of Nerd-Vember is almost upon us. I may cry. Can I tell you, fellas, that the secret to life with two small children is that neither one of you has a job to go to, or friends, or commitments outside the home. You can spend all day tending to the offspring, painting walls, languishing in the bath, cooking, writing novels. It is perfect.

But more on that later.

Right now, I must unload that amongst all this feckless indolence, there is the small matter of the tiny wildebeest Ivy driving me insane.

In the membrane.

INSANE IN THE BRAIN.

6 comments:

  1. Little T asked me today where the membrane is and why are we driving there when we aren't even in the car. Oh yes. To be so literal.

    Nerdvember sounds like a treat. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine having four, Mogantosh.

    And one of those four is currently being driven to the emergency centre because he can feel the two dollar coin he's just swallowed stuck at the base of his ribs.

    Little shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or better yet, having six. One of whom has decided it's de rigeur to wake up three times each night, bellowing things like, "I wanna see all people sleeping!" and "Downstairs. I need downstairs. Gotta go downstairs." Rainman, without the popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still smiling at Wendy's comment...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad my three year old is not the only one that drives me mentally insane and insane with love in equal measure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do believe out-of-sane would be a much better description than in-sane! I'll toast to that. With butter. And kumquat marmalade.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.