Saturday, September 25, 2010

Von Trapp Pants (With a Little Added Shame.)

It's been a long time, but here I sit, stroking the silky curves of my spanking new laptop. I'm back, peeps! I'm so tech-fancy I can't hardly stand it! And I'm full of plans. Like...not taking two months to announce the winner of the little Von Trapp pants that I promised to draw in a week.

I'm sorry.

The winner, for anybody still there...hello? hello?...is Lisa from Waltzing With Matilda, a lovely space exploring life as a single mum, teacher and sort of spiritual journeypuss. I'm so happy to have made a snappy pair of dacks for one of my favourite lunatic three-year olds.

I hope you're all feeling full of Springtime promise...and now, a musical interlude, Von Trapp style, from a little performer you might know as Ivy Cakes.


video

4 comments:

  1. What a cutey! And such beautiful enunciation! I love the slowing at the end of Chitty Bang Bang for a punchy finish.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. DaisyD'Arcy from POMlandSeptember 27, 2010 at 6:07 AM

    Too cute :-) The Sound of Music really is essential learning, the earlier the better but she is seriously professional! Go Ivy-cakes woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo...thanks rach!!! am honoured!!! xxoo lisa and matilda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought I'd let you know that four months on this video is still on my rotation of happy places. Never fails to make me melt every time I watch it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.