Friday, September 17, 2010

My Sister Is A (Pumpkin And Bacon) Tart

Fingers crossed, the pox has almost entirely left our house. I've ordered a new laptop I'm calling Miz Scarlett and I'm waiting nervously for her safe delivery.

Hopefully we'll be back to normal programming soon, at least in terms of bowels, sinuses and technology.

In the meantime, have you checked out Megans recipe blog?

My pumpkin and bacon tart recipe is on there today, and a little tale about my Mum and sister that makes me laugh. If you have a favourite recipe, send it on over to Megan. She'd love to receive it.

I'm up at the library today working on the computer. I hope your day features a big hug, a juicy lamb chop and at least one burst of laughter that makes you work your pelvic floor.

PS- Welcome to the world litttle Griffin!

1 comment:

  1. I am waiting for the burst of laughter today... hopefully soon...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.