Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Teddy's Book Club



Little Ted has a rock and roll heart. He loves the Wiggles and Dan Zanes with a passion, and one of his favourite books is called Rock Group. The pics here are not great, but the book is a masterpiece.

It explores the life of the professional musician with un
flinching honesty. For example, when the lead guitarist meets the manager for a cup of tea, the tension is palpable.

You can tell the manager because he is wearing a tie. The rock musician has wild, unkempt, creative curls.


This is my favourite page.


The books says that all the hard work 'has been successful' but on inspection it does look as though only two people have attended the gig. Was it something to do with all the knobs?


9 comments:

  1. Mogester, you do make me laugh. What a lot of knobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I come across a lot of knobs in my line of work. Daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best description of a recording studio ever!

    Pigs & Bishops

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to sit down with the kids and you tube that story to us ALL.

    (DEAD SERIOUS)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that book more than I need oxygen. That way, if I leave it open on my desk at the right page, I can answer many work questions silently, just by pointing.

    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chet is keen on knobs too. He likes to talk about his willy and says things like "willy gone". When I ask where willy has gone he says "train". I then say, "well there are a lot of dicks on the train". And he nods sagely. I think it is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so with Georgie Love! Please may we have a story Miss Mamamogantosh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a great book! Why haven't I heard about it before? Surely, it won some prize?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.