Sunday, June 20, 2010

Later, Alligators

Keith is off tonight to Hawaii for a gathering of the eggheads. I'm taking the kiddos to Mums for a few days to get me a dose of sister, eat good food and talk into the night. Ivy is VERY excited that Nanna plans to pull out the pasta machine for some foodie-craft (she's all about Masterchef right now.)

I'm going to catch up with some beloved buddies and stay off the computer for a few days.

I hope you all have a wonderful few days full of warm tuggles and jazz hands.

xx

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I'm all about the jazz hands. Have a gorgeous time, and tell us all about it when you're back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely, enjoy your time away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time, sounds awesome, and exactly what I need right now.. Sigh.. I can't wait to hear everything. I will have to live vicariously for now. xxx

    My word veri is: obseyne. It sums us up, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.