Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Family Portrait Puzzle


We've been having some good fun with this family portrait puzzle. I made it last week from an A4 photo print of our wedding. Ivy and I glued it onto cardboard and then cut it out in some fun swirly shapes.

There's a piece with Daddy's hat that's our favourite bit.




I don't think it will last too long but it's a fun game to play when Ted has gone to bed. When we let him play I had to prise the pieces out of his mouth, and I don't like to think too hard about the photo-developing chemicals that turned his tongue green. You can just see him in the back here chomping away.

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesomely awesome idea! So putting that in the useful box.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.