Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Miss Piggy Tackling Feminisn, a New Arrival and a Tasteless Joke About The Osteopath.

My day, in no particular order:

1. My spine still feels sore and creaky, kind of wrongly attached, although a good rogering from the osteo yesterday has eased the pain a bit. Keith has gone off to soccer practice, with his foot strapped, his welts festering and a hopeful attitude. Damn, but we're attractive.

2. Last night I dreamed that I won a government contract to train Japanese Yazuka gang members into baby sleep-training nurse consultants. I told Keith this morning and he said bitterly 'That would never happen here.' Our administration has no imagination.

3. We're watching 'The Lonely Goatherd' five times a day so Ivy and Ted can dance to it. Today, looking for a better version, I found this. Raquel Welch + Miss Piggy + feminist anthem = interweb gold.



4. My cousin Nat gave birth to a baby boy today, Edward Jack. Welcome to the world, Mr Ed! We're so happy to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.