Sunday, October 11, 2009

The secret life of Keith.


Before he became the charming egghead we know and love, the K-Dog apparently lived a parallel existence as a hunky, brooding himbo in 1979 cult classic The Warriors. Tireless research on the part of his PhD students has revealed his secret history. But who are his compatriots?



Out of our way, man. Me and my boyz study the systematic nature of the physical universe and if you don't get out of my face, I'm gonna drop a negatively charged dialectric thin film on your ass. Word.

3 comments:

  1. Nice sleuthing. Was this before or after he painted enlarged album covers and went rollerskating with Gene Kelly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO weird. I was just visiting your place, clicked back to my emails and saw your message.

    You could always give each of the guests one of the plates as a reminder of the special day.

    Two weeks to goooooo! Toot toot!

    I hope you have your garter ready. AHEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! I meant faffing, not farting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.