Sunday, August 2, 2009

I really would like Ivy to lead a future feminist revolution.

But I understand she might have her own row to hoe.

I only ask that she strives to be the best skank she can be, like Sal, who sent me this link, and for a good part of the early 90's wore a slinky t-shirt to nightclubs that read 'Ask Me', invented a son called Little Soro who sent letters to his 'father' through the post, and drank a buffalos birthweight in bourbon and coke.

I would never do these kinds of things.

2 comments:

  1. Aaaah, the 'Ask Me' shirt. I think we all had a borrow of that. I think during my turn, my boobs said 'ask me', but my eyebrows said 'don't'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, that's the spirit. At Guides we only ask the girls to do their best - and well, while I'd prefer they didn't edge toward skanky ho, if they're a gunna, then I am sure they'll do their best.
    On a more serious note, the Guides had a great night last night. Lots of fun. Do think about being a leader. I call it my hands on way to save the world. : )
    Feel free to ask more about it, or check out your state association's website.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.