Thursday, July 9, 2009

Does this happen to Heidi Klum?

Picture it.

Eating, picnic-stylee, on the floor with the little ones at the house Mum and Dad are minding up the road. I casually eat a bit of chicken off Ivy's plate.

Ooh, it tastes bad.

'Ugrh, did you put a whole lot of parmsean on that chicken?' I ask Mum as I get a glass of water.

She says no.

Teddy looks innocent, but then I see a little puddle next to Ivy's plate, and quite close to his head.

He threw up on her dinner and then I ate it.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about how much I laughed at this. So. Very. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might not happen to Heidi Klum, but it's happened to me. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just clicked over from Veronica's and I am still giggling. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no. Oh no! Nooooo!!

    If it makes you feel any better, I ate something that Tiny pulled out of the bin. I started eating it, then realised it was quite... crunchy. Then looked at it and thought, that wasn't from her plate, she pulled it from the garbage.

    Thankfully no vomit was on the toast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.