Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bread bag.

More often than not, this blog is the place where I vent frustrations, tootle on about my kids, expouse crackpot theories and follow ridiculous thoughts to pointless conclusions.


Thanks for listening.

But I do actually put my typin' fingers to proper use every once in a while. And since some of my favourite blogs detail the practical everyday parts of life, I've decide to make more of an effort to do the same.

To that end, I bring you:

Bread Bag!

Terrible pics, but nonetheless: I made this on the weekend. Tea-towel, velcro strip, hand-sewed around the edges.







Baking the bread we eat every day, wrapping it up in a piece of practical prettiness, and storing it in the pottery crock that lived on the kitchen counter of my childhood
=
everyday happy magic for this old dog.

2 comments:

  1. That's really nice!!, another talent caché; rachael! you're my ozzie soulemama ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute. Can you tell me what recipe you use? I'm thinking of making my own bread - but scared! Need tried and tested. Love your sewing. Super duper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.