Wednesday, April 8, 2009

pinch me





















I slept all night long last night. From 10 until 7am.

Wait.

Let me write that again, just to enjoy it twice.

I don't think I've slept a full night since the first trimester of the Teddy-Pregnancy, when I started the twice -nightly toilet tango.

All night!

But wait - there's more.

They are both asleep right now! At lunchtime! They haven't slept in the day together since, I don't know, my last leg wax. Um, ages.

I feel like a new woman. But where am I going to get one at this time of day? See, I've even got my sense if humour back! Right, Keith? Right?

Ivy, Ted and I are getting in the wedding spirit. Time to get a-planning.

Fun, fun, fun.

7.30 update

OK, now things are getting wierd. They are both asleep again, leaving me free to watch Will Ferrell wear tight comedy shorts in a desperately forgettable/deeply enjoyable film. And eat Violet Crumbles. I'm beside myself.

1 comment:

  1. I used to enjoy sleep. Now, after my hour of trying to not fall asleep on the couch, I dread going to bed as I know the small people in my life will wake with requests for bottles or boobs or cuddles or a version or combination of the above.

    God forbid the larger of the three asks for S.E.X.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.