Saturday, February 14, 2009

in which Ivy remains relaxed about potty training

Today Keith noticed Ivy had that thousand-mile-stare as she leaned against the couch.

'Are you doing a poo, Ivy?' he said.

'No, daddy, I just relaxing,' she replied, and then looked shamefaced as a little nugget fell out of the leg of her pants.

Just then I came home from the shop.

'What's up?' I said.

'I did a shorts in my poo, Mummy,' she said.

Last night Keith dreamed that he was at a conference in Hamburg when he realised that he wasn't wearing any pants. He walked around for a while trying to cover himself with his hand before he thought 'Hang on, I'm in Europe!' and decided just to let it all hang out.

1 comment:

  1. The Kiddo is a total Poop Denier. It's always so obvious when he's working one out, but whenever we ask, "do you have a poop?" he just chirps "no!" So funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.