Friday, July 4, 2008

A Mogantosh Wedding














Romantic news!

7 years, 2 kids and 2 mortgages after we first pashed in the Kangaroo Valley, Keith and I are getting hitched. We went out for a fabulous birthday date on the weekend and then Keith popped the question in the backyard. He even got down on one knee, which complicated things because of the giant belly in his face.

Ladies... the bling. I can't stop admiring its Victorian onyx-and-diamond glamour, and neither can Ivy, who strokes it and says 'Wow..'.

Wedding next year sometime, once the bride stops breastfeeding.

Love, love, love, love, love.

1 comment:

  1. That is a stunning ring! Congratulations - sounds very exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.