Wednesday, September 12, 2007

only one more sleep




Missing Keith so much. Here's a couple of photos from the last week for him to check out in his Hong Kong layover. Nikki took the park ones at a picnic last week and the moody Joplinesque number is by the talented Shirin - how lucky I am to have a photographer buddy.

The garden is looking good after lots of rain. Planted some cucumbers, more spinach, more lettuce, and I'm seeding out tomatos, eggplants and capsicum.

Tomorrow night the great unwashed one is home - we may never let him go away again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Daddy K is coming home. I can only imagine how much you guys have missed him.

    Love to the 3 of you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.