Friday, July 6, 2007

karma don't celebrate no birthday




Had a great birthday yesterday. Visit from the family for lunch (except Sammy and tribe who couldn't make it). Mum and I put my new sheets on the bed (1000 thread-count, like sleeping on Ivy's fat little thighs). Some wonderful pressies - a great casserole dish, a bush-basher stroller for track-walks, an Ipod from Keith, Ivy and Banana. Exciting packages in the post from Lucy, Shirin and Lolo and lots of lovely phone messages.

I felt very lucky. Unlike Keith, who has been smacked across the back of the head all week by the karma fairy. His tent got nicked from the campground on Tuesday night, so he slept on his office floor with his head on his trackie dacks. Then today he went for a surf in the best swell of the year (Brickies was, like, pumping: 6 foot overhead and offshore. Which is, like, good). Caught one wave and then the next one snapped his board in half. He trudged in the door looking very forlorn.

Tomorrow he has to change the pan in the Rota-Loo - I hope his luck has changed.

1 comment:

  1. Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. I don't got cooties. Oh, except for when I got cooties.